Lesotho Communications Authority (LCA) had contracted Vodacom Lesotho to connect internet service to high schools between 2016 and 2019. In this project, schools were provided internet service funded by LCA.
Schools which enrolled in this project are requested to furnish the Authority with the following information in writing:
1. The date of internet service connection to the school.
2. Current status of internet service and whether the service is still running.
3. If the service has stopped, please provide information on when the service discontinued.
Reports should be sent to:
Lesotho Communications Authority, 30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, PO Box 15896, Maseru 100 or be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information kindly contact LCA on the following:
• Phone no: 5222 1300 or 2222 4300 or
• Email address: email@example.com
Notice by Lesotho Communications Authority.