In accordance with the provisions of section 61 of the Act, any consumer may file a written complaint, at the Authority against any person, classified as a licensee or telecommunications service provider in accordance with the Act.

The LCA has a section responsible for handling telecommunications operators and consumer complaints. This is a free service to users of telecommunications (business and residential consumers) who have been unable to settle disputes directly with telecommunication service providers.

Where do we come in?

  • We are able to help you if you have already tried to solve the problem with the service provider and you could not get help.
  • Make sure you exhaust all the internal channels for complaints before bringing it to the Authority.
  • We aim to help you and your service provider reach a solution to your problem, however we cannot always impose a solution.
  • Call your service provider and give details of your complaint or problem verbally or in writing and keep a copy for yourself in case your records get misplaced.
  • Have your records and documents as evidence when you lodge your complaint ie. Account number, receipt, bill etc
  • A complainant may indicate whether a hearing is requested and state the basis for such a request.


Complaints on broadcasting content

Similar to complaints on communications services, complainants who have issues on broadcasting content, are advised to contact the affected broadcasting station and have their complaint resolved. Try to exhaust all internal channels before bringing them to the Authority.

Complaints regarding broadcast content may be directed to: The Secretary, Broadcasting Disputes Resolution Panel (BDRP), c/o Lesotho Communications Authority, 30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa, P.O. Box 15896, Maseru 100, Lesotho.


For Radio interference complaints, download the form below:


Consumer Complaint Procedure

In order to assist consumers, LCA has developed the Communications Sector Consumer Complaints Procedure, in both English and Sesotho. The document could be downloaded below:



Consumer Complaints Form

Click here to lodge a complain online

Needs assistance on communications complaints: call the free number: 101.