The Lesotho Communications Authority invites local service providers to bid for the opportunity to construct Base Transceiver Stations at Khubelu Valley, Mants’onyane and Semonkong.
- There will be mandatory site visits as shown in the table below:
|Mokhotlong||Khubelu Valley||Lat -29.105170, Long 28.962443||14 January 2021||1200 hrs|
|Thaba-Tseka||Mants’onyane||Lat -29.475094, Long 28.258947||18 January 2021||1200 hrs|
|Maseru||Semonkong||Lat -29.765484, Long 28.013834||21 January 2021||1200 hrs|
Potential bidders are advised to organise their own transport.
- The sealed bid envelopes marked “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF BASE TRANSCEIVER STATIONS- NETWORK EXPANSION” must be submitted on or before the 23 February 2021 at 12:00 at LCA Offices on the address given below. Late submissions will not be accepted, and incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- Opening of bid documents will be on the 23 February at 14:30 at LCA premises. Interested bidders are invited for the bid opening at 14:30. Only one representative from a bidder may attend.
- The bidder shall pay a bid security of 10% of the proposed contract value, issued by a local bank.
- A detailed RFP is available for collection at LCA reception at 30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa and /or can be accessed from the Authority’s website https://www.lca.org.ls.
The tender Submissions should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Lesotho Communications Authority
30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa
P. O. Box 15896
Download the full RFP here: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL CONSTRUCTION OF BTS STATIONS