The Lesotho Communications Authority invites local service providers to bid for the opportunity to construct Base Transceiver Stations at Ha Makopela, Phororong and Menyameng Valleys as well as Sebapala.
1. There will be mandatory site visits as shown in the table below:
|Leribe||Ha Makopela (including Sekhutlo-se-monate Valley)||Ha Seshote Business Area||12 April 2021||10:00 hrs|
|Berea||Phororong and Menyameng Valleys||Kolojane Clinic||14 April 2021||10:00 hrs|
|Quthing||Sebapala||Tosing/Mt. Moorosi Junction||16 April 2021||10:00 hrs|
Potential bidders are advised to organise their own transport.
2. The sealed bid envelopes marked “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF BASE TRANSCEIVER STATIONS – NETWORK EXPANSION” must be submitted on or before the 29 April 2021 at 12:00 at LCA Offices on the address given below. Late submissions will not be accepted, and incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
3. Opening of bid documents will be on the 29 April 2021 at 14:30 at LCA premises. Interested bidders are invited for the bid opening at 14:30. Only one representative from a bidder may attend.
4. The bidder shall pay a bid security of 2% of the proposed contract value, issued by a local bank.
5. A detailed RFP is available for collection at LCA reception at 30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa and /or can be accessed from the Authority’s website: www.lca.org.ls.
The tender submissions should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Lesotho Communications Authority
30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa
P. O. Box 15896
DOWNLOAD THE DETAILED RFP DOCUMENTBY CLICKING HERE: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL CONSTRUCTION OF BTS STATIONS March 2021