The applicant is required to submit the following:
- Ownership, company profile, listing all directors, their addresses and their equity holdings, as well as certified copies of passports of the directors.
- Contact details
- Business plan
- Description of service to be provided
- Network configuration details (where applicable)
- Proposed management structure
- Curriculum vitae for key personnel
- System capacity, the breakdown of initial capital investment, level of charges and estimated annual revenue and operating costs
- Sufficient documentary evidence to prove that the applicant has the financial capability to meet the capital investment required in the financial plan
- Previous experience in the establishment and operation of the service proposed
- Confirmation of compliance with the ITU-T recommendations and other specifications or standards, which are specifically relevant to the proposed service
- Applications can be submitted in person or by mail to LCA . Applications carry fees and these fees must be paid upon application.
- Licence application fees depend on the class of licence. Fees are contained in this document >>
- Application forms for some licence classes are available for downloading here.