ADVERTISEMENT FOR CLEANING SERVICES
Lesotho Communications Authority (LCA) invites tenders from local cleaning Companies/Firms to provide cleaning services at the LCA office complex at 30 Princess Margaret Road, Old Europa and Abia Monitoring Station office at Ha Abia.
- There will be a “MANDATORY” site visit on the premises on Tuesday the 29th March 2022 as follows:
- Abia Monitoring Station at 0930Hrs
- LCA Headquarters at 1100Hrs
- All bidders must produce COVID-19 Vaccine Certificates to enter LCA premises
- Registration at Abia Monitoring Station will be from 0900Hrs to 0925Hrs. Late registrations shall not be allowed.
- Failure to attend Mandatory site visits automatically disqualifies the bidder.
- Late and incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- The sealed tender envelopes marked “PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES AT LCA PREMISES” must be submitted on or before 11 April 2022 at 1100Hrs at LCA Offices.
Detailed RFP is available for collection at LCA reception at 30 Princess Margaret Road, and/or can be accessed from the Authority’s website here
The tender documents should be submitted at the LCA Reception, First Floor addressed to:
The Chief Financial Officer
Lesotho Communications Authority
30 Princess Margaret Road
PO. Box 15896
For enquiries only